Skip to content
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Clove garlic, grated
- 1 Head Broccoli
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Slice the chicken breasts by cutting through the middle horizontally. Place a layer of cling film over the chicken and bash with a rolling pin to flatten.
- Whisk the eggs and add in the garlic, pinch of salt & pepper. Pour over the chicken and refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Remove the majority of the stalks (you can stir fry these later with garlic and Tamari) from the broc and cauli then blitz the heads in a processor until they are fine crumbs. You may need to do this in batches.
- Pour the crumbs into a large shallow dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the egg and dip in the crumbs coating on both sides. Use your hands to pat the crumbs on. Its a very delicate affair!
- Cover a baking tray in baking paper and spread the chicken out on it.
- Cook in the middle of the oven for 30/40 minutes or until golden brown. I never turn the chicken halfway as i find the heat from the baking tray turns the underneath golden.